vrijdag 3 januari 2014

50 Fun Facts about Me!

Hi!

As a first post I thought I'd do something fun so you can find out a bit more about me. This was a tag that went around a while ago and I'm a big fan of random facts so below you will find 50 facts about me, completely made up with everything that popped into my mind. That's more fun than your traditional name, age, nationality,... right? So here we go!


- I don’t have a middle name, just Michelle.
- My favourite fruits are strawberries, pears and mandarins.
- My sign is Cancer, very stubborn.
- I don’t do sports, I can’t seem to find anything that doesn’t bore me after 2 weeks.
- I have arachnophobia. If I will ever see a spider in my car while driving, I will crash into a tree, that’s how scared I am.
- If I was a boy, my parents would have named me Sander.
- My favourite colour is, without a doubt, pink.
- I have 5 pets: a dog, American Staffordshire Terrier, 2 bunnies and 2 turtles.
- I have always had an enormous fear of phone calls, I wouldn’t pick up the phone and refused to call  
anyone, not even my hairdresser.
- I’m a big baby when it comes to Disney Classics, I cry the whole time.
- I love all kinds of music, but my biggest love will always be Hardcore, a very surprising fact to most people.
- I used to be a figure skater, but quit because I was always cold.
- I once won the 2nd prize in a dance competition, I still regret quitting dance.
- I’m not allergic to anything.
- My favourite TV-shows are Gossip Girl, Modern Family & The Big Bang Theory.
- My all-time favourite movie is American History X.
- My biggest wish is to ever be the proud owner of an orange Pomeranian named Muffins. 



- What I hate the most is animal abuse. If I will ever see it, I will immediately act with violence. I honestly believe that animal abusers are sick, dangerous people and should be locked up forever.
- I will never be friends with anyone who wears fur.
- I love exteme flavours: Sweets should be extremely sour and I love ridiculously spicy food.
- I always sneeze in pairs.
- My favourite stuffed animal was named Emily and I lost her in Austria when I was about 10 years old. I never really got over it.
- In school I loved History and English classes.
- I have always bitten the little skins next to your finger nails, I inherited this habbit from my dad and the only solution is having gel nails, somehow I don’t bite when I have them.
- I’ve been dyeing my hair since I was 12. First blonde (highlights), now brown.
- They broke into my house and stole my car in 2013, I still don’t feel entirely safe in my own house.
- My favourite car brand is BMW and I have a black 1-serie which I’m very proud of.  
- I used to be a Harry Potter freak and still love it like crazy.
- My favourite city is London.



- I’m extremely fast when I’m skiing, but my technique sucks. I love the speed!
- My parents divorced when I was 12 and both have new partners.
- I have been to Tokyo, Japan in 2009. This was my only far journey yet.
- Next on my travel wishlist is New York and Los Angeles.
- I got engaged on 21 July 2013, he asked me on my favourite festival.
- On my wedding day I want to look and feel like an absolute princess.
- I’m a real daddy’s girl.
- I haven’t seen my best friend in a year, but we will always be soul mates.
- I love playing Sudoku and I’m quite good at it too.
- I’m a real shopaholic and used to spend all the money I earned, this changed when I moved into my own house with my boyfriend.
- I believe in ghosts.
- My favourite flowers are peonies. 


- I love high (+10cm) heels and want to wear them daily, but it has given me hip and back pains so I have to wear flats every now and then.
- I only own one pair of sneakers and only use them to go to house parties.
- The embodiment of style, to me, is Audrey Hepburn.
- I love horror movies that play with your mind and scare you without murders and blood.
- My dad is an accountant, this leads to me being very structured and organized when dealing with the paperwork of me and my BF.
- My boyfriend is a techno DJ.
- I have a job in online marketing and know a lot about Social Media, e-newsletter marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- I work in the fashion business.
- One day I really want to own a piece of jewellery from Tiffany’s. 


I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to leave me your comments!

Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten